Monday 9 December 2013

TonI & Guy giftpack - Woolworths

I get my shopping delivered each week from Woolworths Online & I love that I can also get beauty & hair products delivered! I'm always on the look out for discounted or special items. Last week I saw they had some gift packs from Rexona, Lynx and also Toni & Guy - I used to LOVE their shampoos & conditioners, but then the products changed and I never went back to them. I'm searching for the perfect shampoo & conditioner at the moment and I leaped at the chance to try a mini sized version (so I didn't have to splurge on large bottles).

The pack cost me $16 (they were 20%) off.


The pack contained a dry shampoo, shampoo, conditioner, texturising spray and a small clutch mirror.



It's packed really nicely! 


All the products laid out.


I think the mirror is so cute! I'm going to keep it in my handbag for sure!


A different view.


I'm really happy with this little pack, I'll be able to use the pouch again. I'm in love with the lining! I'm going away next weekend, so I think I'll take this with me!

Do you use Toni & Guy products? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments below!

Love xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this bag - the lining is gorgeous! Love the double sided mirror, I really need to order online a lot more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so impressed with this little pack! Woolworths online had them listed for $10 this week, so like the filthy addict I am, I got another one!

    ReplyDelete