Monday 9 December 2013

Bella Box - Not impressed

I have recently cancelled my Bella Box - yes, I know it's only $15 a month, but it really was getting crappy. I may have been a little bit rash and maybe it will improve?? I used to love the boxes that the items came in and even if there was only one item I liked, well at least it was packaged nicely!

Before I cancelled I had almost 200 points in the BB shop, because I didn't have over 200, I could only spend 100 of them (need to spend them in groups of 100 =$10). I decided to buy a translucent face powder (because I needed one) and an item from the last months Box (because it got me free shipping).

So I ordered the MeMeMe Flawless Pressed Face Powder (Translucent) which was $25.95 and Timeless Truth Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask which was $8.00. If I didn't have the moisturising mask I would have had to pay $8.95 for shipping. After my $10 discount I paid $23.95.

I'm kind of miffed that I have 96 points that I can't use because I would have to buy something else to get my next $10 discount, and that won't likely be happening as I have now cancelled my box. Actually now that I go back and check my order history, no points have been awarded (should have been 15 a month) since Feb this year, and I've been getting one BellaBox a month all year.... I'm following that up with them, I'll let you know how it goes!


Firstly the packaging - not impressed. As you'll see down below my times are really small and could have easily been lost or stolen out of this box. While I appreciate there would be LOTS of orders going out all the time, if you're going to send beauty products out in a box like this then please for the love of God Bella Box TAPE UP THE GAPS. Sheesh!


Not impressed : (


Not good enough!!!


I could easily stick my finger in this hole and pull out the contents.


Mask and powder.


I do love a cloth mask and I can't wait to try this one out. I think with the stresses about the end of the year, I'll wait until I've stopped to treat myself to this one.


I've been looking for a translucent powder to set my make up (which I don't wear everyday) for a while. I'm happy to try this one out because it was relatively inexpensive. I'll let you know what its like in a later blog : )


I'm sad to finish up getting my BellaBoxes, as they used to bring me such joy, maybe they will improve? Let's hope so! How are you guys feeling about BellaBox atm? Let me know by commenting below!

Love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment