Sunday 1 December 2013

Adore Beauty HAUL!

I adore adorebeauty.com.au. Not only do they have a great range of products, but they offer free shipping within Australia! YAY. One of my pet hates is having to pay for shipping, I'm always on the look out for special deals or minimum buys so I can get my goodies shipped to me for free!

Ok, so Adore Beauty had a coupon available (now expired) which gave you 10% off. I was planning on buying some of these items anyways, so it was a GREAT deal for me :)


The box everything is packaged in is sturdy and strong.


No gaps or gapes here (take notice Bella Box!).


I ordered a tub of SK-II Stem Power 80g and the price was $200. I really love the SK-II range, and my skin is clear and glowing when I use it, I've tried to avoid the high price tag of using a premium product, but I just can't get results like this!



I was also lucky to get a gift with purchase, I'm pretty sure this is a christmas gift offer only. You had to spend at least $149 to get this gift, and you had a choice of 'stem power' or 'cellumination'. The gift pack looks amazing, and I'm going to be taking it on holidays with me early next year.




The bag that the gift came in was really good quality and I will be using this to keep all my travel sized products with me when I go travelling (where else). The zip and lining are both really nice too. I'm so sick of getting junky bags with free gifts that I just throw out, its nice to be able to use something again!


I also bought a shampoo and conditioner. I've been wanting to try a different range of products. I've been using Goldwell products from my hairdresser, but i'm not 100% happy with them, so I though I'd do some experimenting. 





The conditioner is O&M Maintain the Mane Conditioner and it cost $29.95. I've used it twice and its fine, but I'm not in love with it, we'll see how I go.




I've heard really good things about Kevin Murphy. I though I would try his shampoo, Angel Wash (how cute) and that cost $32.95. I haven't used this one yet, so I can't tell you how amazing it is : ) or if I have been transformed into a heavenly being.



I'm really into dry shampoos, as my hair gets really oily and I've been holding off washing for a few months now for 2 or 3 days (I only go for 3 if I'm not going out!!). At the moment I'm using a Batise dry shampoo and while it does a good job, it sometimes makes my hair feel grainy or sandy. Again I had heard REALLY good things about this dry shampoo. I did try it out yesterday, and I think I just need to get used to using a different brand. The "Fresh Hair" was $32.95.


Adore Beauty also always give you samples (much love!) oh, and a Tim Tam, which sadly did not make it long enough to be in this photo : ) It was JUST what I needed after a very long day at work!!

I'll be brining you more reviews soon, as I've been doing quite a bit of christmas shopping (all for me) lately! I paid for all products myself and these are my honest opinions.

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment