Wednesday 22 January 2014

January 2014 Her Fashion Box review!

Hi Lovelys,

Today my January 'Her Fashion Box' arrived at my house. To say it brought me pure joy, is an understatement! If you don't know about Her Fashion Box (HFB) then where have you been girl??

You can order it online here. A monthly subscription costs $39.95 and you can choose from 'classic', 'trendy' or 'feminine', I get the feminine one (although I have thought about buying more than one subscription so I can try them all).

Lets get to the good stuff!
                                                           


My January 2014 Her Fashion Box! As usual it comes in a pink cardboard outer box. On the reverse side are my address details.


And inside is the gorgeous black Her Fashion Box! Yay, so excited to open this one :)



Pink! I really enjoy opening HFB - the devil is in the detail and they definitely exceed my expectations! 


Fashion! January Her Fashion Magazine. The HFM gives you all the details of your box, as well as the other boxes (Trendy & Classic).


All my HFB goodies :)


 J Bronze Tan. I had not heard of The J Bronze brand before and I'm not an avid tanner. I have slightly lighter than olive skin so I tan easily and have never really used fake tan before. In the box I received one 5mL sample of 'Face - Flawless Tan' and two samples of 'shimmer- instant illumines'. I'm probably more excited about the Shimmer product, as I can see myself using this.

Also when you spend $50 at adoretanning.com you get $20 off for being a HFB subscriber....cool!


These sachets will be perfect for travelling.


Every box also received a notebook from Cantik Swimwear, valued at $19.95. I'm a SUCKER for stationary and I do love a new notebook! This little baby has found a good home with me :)


Personalised with HFB on the front cover. All the other pages are blank.


We also get to sample some 'Muesli For Me' from the aptly named 'muesliforme.com.au'. And get a 20% discount for your first month (not sure how you order, if its like a subscription?? I'll have to investigate). I love sprinkling some muesli on my yoghurt but can't just eat muesli for breaky. 


I'm excited to try this out. A special HFB mix has been devised, including; naughty and nice base, goji berries, coconut, cranberries, seed mix and chia seeds. Sounds YUM!


I don't have any info on this Ultra 3 lipstick. Mine is in the colour 001 cherry wine. Maybe its a bonus for completing the survey?? I really don't know. I don't really wear lippy, but you know what, I'm just going to give it a try. In 2014 I might become the girl who wears lipstick!


I FREAKING LOVE THIS SCARF. Have I said it all there? I was SO excited when I saw this in the box. SO excited. Its lightweight, large and great quality. I can def see myself wearing this. 


I put my hand underneath so you can see that you can see how sheer it is. I'm going to Paris later in the year and I'm going to be taking this little baby with me.

 

What's in this little pocket of fun??


Oh hello! Its just my mini manicure set. I'm going to keep this bad boy in my car glovebox. This is such a cute and handy little kit. The quality feels great and I'm very excited to have it in my HFB.


You are all going to think I sound like a broken record, but I love this lip balm and think its so cute. The tin is just precious.


I've had this balm on for a few hours now and it feels quite thin on my lips and I can't really smell the passionfruit. I'm going to keep using it to see if it grows on me. 


This coin purse is uber cute and I'm going to use it to store my earrings when I'm travelling.  


I was so NOT excited to see these Green Smoothie Co sachets again. Please don't let these be the new 'model co' prostituting yourself out to all the beauty boxes. I didn't like them last time and I don't like them this time.


This was the feminine necklace for this month, it is ok, looks to be good quality and the length is great. I will def try to push some of my own personal boundaries and wear this one. I really loved the look of the classic necklace, and would have loved to receive it, but overall I'm happy with my choice of the feminine HFB.


I think last month some of the crystals pieces came off necklaces, so good job & great attention to detail HFB! The necklace as you can see came bubble wrapped. Thank you :)


Babe No. 3 Pink Salt Scrub. There were three different options in this months box, Pink Salt Scrub, Green Tea & Coffee. I'm glad I got the pink salt one as the others don't appeal to me. Looking forward to trying this one, although I might put it in the bath and soak instead of using it as a rub/scrub.

The verdict : I'm very impressed by this months Her Fashion Box, it cost me $39.95 including postage and I think I got way more than my moneys worth. I like the idea of beauty/fashion boxes because they take me out of my comfort zone and give me beauty products and accessories that I wouldn't normally try.

Yay for HFB!! 

Love xx































1 comment: